View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 07:45 PM   #9
adorame
YT 2000 Club Member

Good luck! I have 4 boy's 2 are great readers and like reading and 2 have ADHD and reading just is not their thing. I will get audio books for them to follow along with if it is available. Maybe you could do that? I know it helps my 2 get books read for school. The Library has a lot of them available.

Reading is my favorite past time, so I alway's have a book in hand. when I was in school I hated that books were chosen for me, I had already read most of the required list anyway's. Lord of the flies was not my cup of tea! If a book is not appealing than it is hard to stick with it till the end. I tried telling my English teacher that but she insisted that I HAD read it I was never so board in my life! My son is going to be a freshman and is also in honors class he actually likes the book, he had read it about a year and a half ago and was like Oh I get to read it againLike once was not enough

Again good luck with your reading, we are all cheering you on!! and check into the audio books, it might help!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!