Thread: Rehoming?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 05:34 PM   #14
kjk723
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim n View Post
You're absolutely not being fair to your puppy. Try to find a Yorkie rescue. They will screen a potential owner thoroughly. They need to be with people not cooped up all day in an ex-pen. Keeping him or her in that condition would only be selfish on your part. I know it's a tough decision and that you love your puppy, that's why you have to let him go to another home..
WoW!! I was shocked that you would be that mean. Maybe you just worded the first sentence a little too harshly??? Sometimes a dog just doesnt work out but the important thing is too find a loving home. I had fostered a few different breeds that were placed into rescue but none of them seem to be the right fit for my family. I always thought that this might be my "next" dog. (I had two huskies and had to rehome one due to aggression towards my 1 yr old son. I was heartbroke, this was my baby for 6 yr but I couldnt put my child in danger) I ALways found great homes for them but unfortunately none of them were what I wanted. I got GiGi last March and I was so afraid I would just not want her. Anyways, love her would never give her up!! FINALLY.. anyways long story. so do whats best for both of you. I worked full time and had two dogs and yes even a child while I was in school, and they were both fine. Get a dog walker or a friend who would love to walk you gorgeous yorkie if you want to make it work. Good LUCK!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!