Thread: Rehoming?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 04:34 PM   #10
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Lots of people work, and go to school, if rehomed he might end up in such a home, however it is the time that you do have with him that is important. You say you don't have time to play and exercise him every night, how many nights a week do you have time for this, it really doesn't take much time. I think ½ hour a day would be great, this could be used for walking and would be great for you too, as walking alleviates stress. Are there other things you like doing with your Yorkie such as brushing or training, these things count as quality time. Again 5-10 minutes a day while you are feeding them can be used as training time. I use Joey's breakfast for "treats" for training purposes, and ½ o his dinner. How about sleeping at night, does he sleep in your room or is he off by himself? This is a really hard decision, and I think it's great that you are trying to decide what's best for your baby. To me, this means that you really do love him, keeping a pet that you don't have time for isn't a sign of love. So it up to you to decide how much time each day you can realistically devote to him. Best of luck with your decision.

Join today and remove this ad!