View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 10:51 AM   #1
Cadens_mommy_22
YT Addict

Embarassed summer reading =(

im gonna be a freshman next year ! (yay) im gonna be in honors language arts ! (yay) i have to read four books and write essays for all of them and do three other assignments ! (NOT YAY) . i have to read lord of the flies (william golding), the old man and the sea (ernest hemingway), of mice and men (john steinbeck), and things fall apart (chinua achebe) .

my parents, year after year, help me through it ALL step-by-step and im very grateful for that . but four books ?! oh mann .... im gonna be completelyy honest with all of you. i dont think i have EVER fully read a single novel in my entire life. i feel dumb just mentioning it, but its true. i dont have the PATIENCE or CONCENTRATION needed to do it. i los interest fasttt ! right now, im on page 40 of my first book. i've been working on this one since the last day of school. i dont need anyone telling me im stupid (im really not. im quite smart actually), i just have concentration issues. just wish me luck YT . pleasee? im really gonna need it this summer =|

thanks everyone ! =D
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!