View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 09:38 AM   #1
bfollowell
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default New Jackson and Bear video. Boy are they active!

What a difference a week makes! Only six days after the last video and Jackson and Bear are a whole lot more mobile and much more vocal. They're both getting around really well, hopping and jumping when they get excited about something. While Jackson is still nowhere near as active as Bear, he's a lot more active than he was. Despite our kids leading me to believe he is just a lethargic lump, my ex tells me Jackson is quite active. He just doesn't seem it when compared to his hyperactive, always hopping and moving brother. Also, Jackson just seems to always be in or just coming out of nap mode whenever I come by for a visit.

Both pups covered me with puppy kisses and I thought I was going to OD on puppy breath! They were both so excited and so affectionate, playful and curious. It is so fun to just sit back and watch them explore their world. They're so curious about everything.

I still don't know if I'm getting just Jackson or if my ex if giving me Bear as well. If I get Bear too, I think I'm going to have to change that name to Sawyer but the kids say no, I must leave it as Bear. I've always given all of my furry kids people names though and hate to break with tradition. Right now I'm running on the assumption that only Jackson will be coming home with me. He comes home on August 29th and, in case you hadn't noticed, I can't wait!

- Byron (Jackson's Daddy)

bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!