View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 06:34 AM   #9
ladyj
No Longer a Member

Rose outdoor cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbiesMoMmY View Post
ugh! i'm sooo sick to my stomach right now that im shaking. my father in law has an outdoor cat... his way of caring for her is putting food and water on the porch. this cat has had more then 6 liters of kittens and just recently had another. One of her previous liters had two females who both got pregnant, one is still pregnant the other had 3 and lost 2... now the original cat had 5 more kittens! my mom took one, and two others went to another home soo there are still 2 at his house. i was just over there and these kitttens were still nursing (they are like 8 weeks old) they had crusted green stuff under there eyes, one can't open on of his eyes... the mommy is SOOOOO skinny she looks like she could die any second!! i don't know what to do! i can't just turn my head this HAS to stop!! hubby doesn't want to look at them because he doesn't know what to do. i furiously told him i'm thinking of calling SOMEONE to investegate and he ignored me. he doesn't want his dad to get in trouble and as much as i HATE this situation i don't want his dad to hate me either. oh myyy what do i do?!!? he lives in the middle of nowhere so if i do call someone he might find out it was me because it isn't like he has neighboors or anything that could see it. PLEASE I KNOW YOU ARE ALL ANIMAL LOVERS LIKE ME WHAT DO I DO?!?!?
Well, he's not my father in law, but I wouldn't stand by and see any animal treated badly by anyone, relative or friend or stranger. I would catch him gone and go out there and collect the cat(s) and spirit them away. They would just disappear and I wouldn't really care what he thought. I'm betting he would never even mention they are gone. He obviously doesn't care anything about them. The mamma cat could disappear and just as myteriously return (after a trip to be spayed), too. He wouldn't have to know anything. I live in a mobile home court and we have trouble with cats running loose. A couple of years ago, a mama cat hid out under my mobile home and had a littler of kittens. They were very cute, but couldn't be caught. The animal control officer trapped them and took them to the shelter. Even if they were not adopted, that was better than running loose to get diseases or hit by a car or attacked by another animal.
ladyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!