View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 11:06 PM   #4
Kellie LaMonte
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Not hundred or so, Hundreds. I am very aware of vet bills as I have just spent over $3000.00 in vet bills for my mixed breed Duke. He actually is quite famous! He has been in paper, on news, internet and fliers everywhere. He was stolen by a cop. He went missing 2 days before my husband deployed and was gone for 8 months. On the day my husband returned home for his 2 week R&R, we got a call that Duke had been found. He returned home to us with injuries that required several surgeries. He is doing wonderfully now and is healing well. Hopefully we will not have to amputate. I am just hoping to find someone that has a yorkie that needs a wonderful, caring, loving, christian home. Again We as well as Duke just really miss our friend. Hoping to add an addition to our family. Thank you for your reply. I think that maybe my first post was confusing. I have fostered and rescued, searched and found many loving homes for many furry friends. I have paid for vet bills without reimbursement or donations. I have transported them as well. I have never owned a Yorkie or fostered one if you will. I was Buddy's aunt if you will. Well more like his Mom. Never new a thing about the breed before, as bigger dogs always stole my heart. However with taking care of Buddy, I have learned much about Yorkie's, their behavior and their medical needs.

Again...Looking for friend...Missing my Buddy!!
Kellie LaMonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!