View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 04:46 PM   #5
barbiesMoMmY
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataholic View Post
Can you offer to take some of them and get them spayed and vet care? Maybe he would pay if you took them. I would tell him you found homes for some of them and I would take all the kittens and any others I could get and take them to the local shelter or to homes if you find any. In Virginia the owner has to provide needed vet care and shelter. All cats must have rabies shots if they are 4 months old. I am not sure where you are and what your laws are but they are probably similiar. If a mailman, delivery man or anyone else has been there he might think they called and complained, if you call Animal Control. Good luck I hope you can find a way to help these cats.
he would not pay i know that for sure because i've told him before that shelters offer spaying for $25 sometimes and he wouldn't even pay that. he feeds the cats wal-mart braND CAT food (not kitten) he's sooo cheap! he shouldn't be allowed to have animals. although what you said about the mail man is a really good thought! i never thought of that. thanks for the help!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!