View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 02:17 PM   #7
kezza
Lovin my Pixie Pooh
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraAlexine00 View Post
Mia was spayed last Thursday. I was a nervous wreck just like you! She is just about 3 pounds. She had blood testing done, teeth pulled and she was microchipped. I picked her up the same day and took her home. She was pretty out of it when I picked her up. The only hard part about taking her home that night was stopping her from jumping off anything and keeping her calm. What I found to be the easiest was so sit on the floor with her. She slept most of the time but she had sudden urges to get up and move around.

The next day... she was almost back to normal again. I was a total nervous wreck before hand, but it turned out not being as hard as I thought it would be.

Everything will be fine!
Oh! Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou! for your reply! this is what i wanted to hear!
I plan to take a few days off work to be with her..and i'll also sleep downstairs on the floor with her. Pixie has never been able to jump on/off furniture..so that shouldn't be a problem...she will want to run around and play as soon as she's feeling better knowing her though! she loves her toys..so keeping her from getting too playful may be a bit tricky! I'm so pleased to hear your little one did so well!
Thanks again for your reassuring post!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!