View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 02:03 PM   #9
piptickle
Love my Mika!!!
Donating Member

Your YorkieTalk username -Piptickle

Your Yorkie's Name -Mika

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl -Girly girl!

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) -4 months

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, and Chest Size) -6-6 1/2 lbs,H-9-10",L-13",CH-13/14"Neck-10"

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) -Varies as in Uk sizes are different, we'll have to rely on our buddy to make best judgment. As Mika is still growing it won't matter if if something is a little bigger, I think I have a teapot in the making

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style -Mika loves toys, especially little cuddlies! She loves treats and snacks and would love to try some new and interesting titbits from the US! Mika doesn't have many clothes and doesn't have any dresses, as she is still growing I wasn't sure what size to buy to get most use out of them! She would love one special dress/vest harness, something with frills/layers, homemade would be extra special if our buddy has the skills!

Yorkie's favorite colors -PINK!!! Also red esp.polka dot! Loves cute prints too!

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) -Nope! This is our first!

If you have participated in past Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (You do NOT need to PM admin if you have not moved since last time, if you have not participated in a YT Gift Exchange before, please PM admin with your name and address for the GE after you sign up)? -Will PM admin!

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) -
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/members/piptickle.html

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) -If our buddy has any top grooming tips/products, would be much appreciated. Mika loves to be pampered and we're hoping to keep her hair long!She is not fussy when it comes to food and isn't allergic to anything that we're aware of! We're just so excited and are looking forward to being surprised, Mika will be really happy with any and everything, she is a happy go lucky pup!!!We are so pleased to be taking part in our first GE!

---
PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE TAKEN YOUR YORKIE(S) MEASUREMENTS AND FILLED OUT THE FORM IN FULL.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER PARTICIPATED IN A YT GE BEFORE, PLEASE PM ADMIN WITH YOUR NAME AND MAILING ADDRESS AFTER YOU SIGN UP.

IF FOR ANY REASON YOU WANT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE GIFT EXCHANGE, PLEASE PM US BEFORE THE END OF THE SIGN UP PERIOD. IF YOU ARE SIGNED UP FOR THIS GIFT EXCHANGE WHEN THE SIGN UP PERIOD HAD ENDED, YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO SEND A GIFT.

IF YOU HAVE A NEW ADDRESS, PLEASE PM US AFTER SIGNING UP.

THANK YOU!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mikasit1.jpg (157.2 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by piptickle; 07-02-2008 at 02:05 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!