View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 12:15 PM   #34
xxmxaxrxyxx
Missing Yoshi Everyday!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaknnana View Post
She has all her shots. I just can't seem to get the mats out of her?? What kind of brush do you use? I use a couple different ones and try the comb too but her skin is sensitive and it seems like it hurts her with too hard of a brush or comb but if I don't use something like that then the mats are just getting worse!! I fight her every day at least twice a day and brush her with a pretty soft brush and try to comb her and make her let me!!lol I am afraid to try her nails though. I even bought some small clippers for small animals and thought I would be able to do them but I am so scared I will cut the quick and she will bleed real bad?? When do ya all start putting things in their hair on top of their head?? Her hair up there isn't thick enough to hold yet but it seems like it's growing down in her eyes. I thought if I would get her groomed once then I could keep her done better maybe?? I have no idea I am new to all this. I had a poodle for 19 yrs. and they are alot different than the yorkie I think. THANKS
heheh a use a Madan brush that a lot of showers use...i don't own a CC brush yet but for what i have read or was told the Madan brush is just as good...you have to be careful on the type of pin brushes...the one with the little ball at the end i would not recommend because it pulls the hair...hehe...what type of conditioner do you use? all puppies with fuss about getting brush the first few times but in the end it is rewarding because its like they are getting a massage and sometimes mine dose off while getting brushes...just work at it...hehe
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!