View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 11:40 AM   #8
SoCalyorkiLvr
BANNED!

My new vet told me that the lump is not caused from the vet tech not rubbing the spot but it is actually the dog's reacation to the vaccine and his body trying to get rid of it. My vet doesn't believe in most vaccines and feels they do more harm than good. He says "any reaction" is a bad reaction and means the dog is particularly susceptible to the vaccines and shouldn't be vaccinated again. I would do your research, but I have made a decision not to risk it and my dogs will not be receiving any more vaccines. There hasn't ever been a documented case of rabies in my county for over 50 years and the other shots are all overkill as well since there has never been a dog get distemper of corona who wasn't vaccinated for it. They think it may actually cause the disease in some cases!! How scary is that?

Anyway, I am sure the lump will go away. I posted a thread a while back that you could do a search for called "Are we Over vaccinating our Dogs?" Here is a link to one posted by fasteddie http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sho...ht=vaccinating

Last edited by SoCalyorkiLvr; 08-31-2005 at 11:43 AM.
SoCalyorkiLvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!