View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 07:05 AM   #1
slk77
Yorkie Yakker

Default Dior - Its been Two Months....

Dear Dior,
My love and companion, its been a little bit more than two months since you were torn out of my life. I wasn't ready to say goodbye and I am still not sure if I am now. I miss you everyday and still wake up in hope this was all a nightmare and you would be right next to me again. At times this reality is so hard to swallow but silently I know I have to accept that you are no longer here with me. You were so young at age of 3 years and 4 days... its not fair. You had so much more love to give and so many lessons for me to learn! Mommy miss you more than you can ever know and my image of us will always be the last time we sat by the park bench..... watching the sunset. You were on my lap and I felt so fulfilled and happy. I tried not to think of how you were taken away from me... the last moment of your life was too cruel for me to bear. I watched the very being I love the most.... taken away and I wasn't strong enough to fight off the dog. Dior, I am sorry.... my heart breaks each and every time I think of it. You taught me so much about unconditional love and my only wish is God is giving you the special attention you deserved. I hope you are happy in heaven and you have lots of new friends to keep you company... but Mommy is so lonely without you. Please forget me not..... I will always remeber you... will you remember me?

Love, forever your mama

Dear Mommy,
I miss you so much too! I know its hard to be separated without even a chance to say goodbye but you have to know I love you so! In heaven, all the bad moments are gone and the only memories I have is the good time we shared. How I love to wait for you when you fall behind during our many walks. You may not know it but I often come and visit you from time to time. I watched you cry for me and I long to tell you not to. I am happy where I am and God heard your nightly prayers and He is taking real good care of me. I made many friends as you did in YT... and we talk about the loving mommies on earth with each other all the time. We will see each other one day when you are ready to open your heart again. I want you to heal and be happy again... I long to see your smile just like when you look at me before. The Lord is guiding you through all circumstances and He knows how much pain you go thru when no one sees.....You have to believe and trust in Him for His plan is bigger than ours! Mama... stop blaming yourself.... you done nothing wrong. You wanted to take me out for a long walk to celebrate my birthday and bought me so many special treats.... I know I didn't get a chance to enjoy them but you should know I more than enough treats here in heaven.... so do not worry about me! All I want is for you to be strong and heal fast because in time.... God will send you another little one just like me. Mama, I love you more than you know.... and I look for you everywhere I am. Close your eyes and you will feel my presence.... you are never alone.
slk77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!