View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 07:02 AM   #15
bchgirl
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameishadow View Post
My fear is that why would the lady offer me another pup? would it be b/c itis something worse than Kennel cough? hmm

I am at work devastated, crying and confused about all this!

Sorry If I sound too dramatic I'm just desperate.
If it were something worse than kennel cough...wouldn't your vet have caught it? A well puppy check at my vet's office is pretty thorough.

That being said...ever heard of "bait and switch". You purchased a cheaper puppy...if she sells you another breed...it's more money in her pocket. And she'd still have the bischon to resell...probably for the same amount you already paid. You mention some type of warranty period. Would that time period expire if she keeps the puppy ten days...meaning you would left without some re-course? That's another possibility. Then again...after all you returned the puppy...it's possible she's just trying to keep from refunding your money.

All of those scenarios could be completely untrue because it's all a guess. A better relationship with a worth coming breeder would have helped eased your concerns tremendously here.

I understand your concern...the what if's, but owning a pet will always involve potential heartache. Things happen that are totally out of anyone's control. You will still be just as heartbroken when a pet, who's provided years of companionship passes away.

Personally were it me...puppy is paid for, you own her...I'd go pick her up.
bchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!