View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 03:39 AM   #9
spr377
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieg View Post
I am wondering if anyone out there can help me........here goes !!!! My son-in-law is USAF ,one of his co-workers here in the UK, was about to take an unwanted dog to the pound ( this poor dog is approx 2 years old and has had 3 owners and very obviously has been neglected during this period of time) although because she has just slotted into family life and curls up with my Labradors, someone must have loved her once)........my heart broke, as he walked up our driveway with this wee scrap, she had been living in a cat transporter box for 18 hours a day and had very bad urine burnt legs etc. she has been with us for over a week now and has zero bad habits, she is an angel and she has captured my heart. My questions are she has bald back legs how can I encourage healthy hair growth?? is she pure Yorkie or what cross I have no clue as to her heritage ( not that it matters she is with me for ever) she has dog meat out of a can at the moment, my other Lab girls have eukanuba but this doesnt seem to "float her boat" appetite wise any ideas?? and how many feeds per day ?? doing 2 at the moment. Last question I promise, what about clipping ??? yes or no ..........thank you guys Love Annieg and Dottie ( Dangit !!!!want to send pic but cant figure out how to do it !!!)
If you start a new thread, I think you will get more responses. Good luck with your new baby.....so glad that she has found her forever home!!
spr377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!