View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 10:17 PM   #1
buddysalley
Yorkie Yakker

Question Update to Liver Stint question

Well, for those who are interested, my puppy does not have the liver stint thingy. They have no idea what could be wrong. He may have eaten a plant or something else. All his blood tests indicate a healthy dog. He is not hypoglycaemic. They checked for that at the same time as he was having the seizures. His iron and white blood count was low. He finished antibiotics and continues his iron supplement in two weeks. He has had no other seizures for several days.
Also, neighbors could have done something like throwing something over the fence. They are very irresponsible pet owners and mean people. They left a dog out for days staked in the middle of the yard. It could get to water and stuff but still. They have mean children too. Does anyone have any ideas or have they experienced seizures perhaps related to sleep or poison? Also I have had him a month and despite my best efforts he has gained 5 oz. He is picky, I am sure many of you can relate. He has been eating A/D food since the incident but still...Any ideas experiences ect. would be appreciated.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!