View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 06:13 PM   #8
nydia
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieRose View Post
I have puppies who live all over the world...and as long as they are well cared for and loved, that is all that matters. Some I hear from, others have left, I got a follow up call after the vet check and never heard from again..that is the way it is, can't change it.
You can not ask for him back and expect to get him..of course, you can check to see if it is working...

You should not breed again...you risk becoming a "collector"...and we will see you on the evening news sometime in the distance future..best wishes
LOL, that is exactly what my brother says all the time, that is why he had built me a website but I never used it because I fell in love with all my babies, that is bad I know. The other day I was riding with a friend giving her a ride home and I saw a poodle a mini poodle and a yorkie both overly matted and I pulled my car over and was trying to make them come to me I didn't want to scare them away by just going up to them and reaching for them, when they got close I tried to grab them but they ran and I chased them for a little while not running after them but trying to soothe them and give them treats to come to me and my friend said to me "don't you already have enough dogs in your house??? you dont own a farm you know, and you sure are not a rescue so what are you doing" it was too funny when I think about it now. I couldn't catch them they got away but that is how I am I just love animals.
nydia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!