View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 06:10 PM   #1
mynameishadow
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Please help me make a decision

I purchased a Bichon Frise a week ago, exactly a week later I took her to the vet to get her checked as suggested by the seller.

Well, my vet asked me to keep an eye on her b/c he thought she may have kennel cough. Anyway, I called the place I bought her from and they suggested I bring her in for 10 days so they could take care of her that way I wouldnt spend money on vet bills, which I did.

I went to visit her today and she looked so scared and different. I know about NY's Pet Lemon Law, I still have time to request a refund or exchange her for another dog but I feel horrible doing this. At the same time I am a little concern that she will not be a healthy dog b/c she has gone through so much in her short 12 weeks of life.

Here's the thing..I can exchange her for either a maltese or a yorkie however, the thought of doing this kills me, it hurts me to even think about doing such thing but I am also scared that she will get sick and I would lose her after getting attached to her. I can get the maltese for $400 dollars more and the yorkie for $300 dollars more. I am so confused. I don't know what to do and my heart is broken. I am asking God why me..Please help me make up my mind.
mynameishadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!