View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 12:31 PM   #1
LittleMansMomma
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Teeth Update on both furbabies(long...sorry)

First and foremost, I want to thank everyone for their prayers! I really thought last tuesday night I was losing her and if I probably would have if I hadn't been pushing those liquids down her and getting her seen about. She is doing great!

I didn't have to wean her off the formula, she done that herself by refusing it. Since then she's been eating and drinking on her own. I just make sure she has plenty of food and water before I turn in for the night. The only time I put her in the bathroom (door is never closed just gated so Little Man can't get in) is so she can eat, and sleep, other than that she is wherever Little Man is. She is definitely his shadow, until daddy comes home then she won't have anything to do with me or Little Man. It's all about daddy!!!

I guess I'm getting really lucky here, because she's only pee'd in the livingroom carpet twice. Little Man would go and mark the spot. Both times I caught him and put him on his pee pad. I've cleaned the carpet, put a pee pad down and she uses the pee pad (I'm amazed at that myself). Little Man since then hasn't marked anymore places, he's been going back to his pee pad area. I must be really lucky for him not to be marking since she's been here.

Today, I heard something that sounded like pop then sounded like it was being crunched. I started to get up to go look for the pups and Little Man came up to me and turned his head toward the kitchen, so I go and look and what do I see???? TAWNY EATING HARD KIBBLE!!!! (picture down at the bottom) I was so happy but at the same time I knew she wasn't really ready for it, so I'm going to crush up some kibble and mix it in with her food. She also found his water bowl too! I'm so proud of her!!! She also loves Yorkie Yummies too!

Also, I brought out her toys so they both would understand who's who's, well Little Man decided he wanted to be a toy hog! He would take her little pink elephant away and I would make him drop it and give it back to Tawny. Well she got tired of this process, so she decided to lay on it and when Little Man got anywhere near her toy she would growl at him. Little Man I guess decided he wanted to trade toys, so he started to bring all his toys and put them right in front of her but she never moved off her toy. LOL! They are definitely something watch for a good laugh! They do play so good together!!! I am a very PROUD MOMMA!!!

Update on both furbabies(long...sorry)-tawny.jpg
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!