View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 07:46 PM   #14
4doggiemama
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Hi. There was something I was kind of wondering about. Is your garage air conditioned? You know, it gets awfully hot in the garage even with the door cracked. Just was wondering. You do live in the south. I know how hot it gets there. My family is from MS. I also was reading on this thread: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/gen...irst-time.html that you seem to be gone an awful lot. You know that could very well be affecting his behavior. I don't know what goes on in your life except what you have posted. It's so hard on our beloved little Yorkies to not have a consistent routine. My furbabies always react very negatively to any disruption. They get diarrhea, refuse to eat, start piddling/pooping where they are not supposed to, become fearful. There just seems to be a host of problems that surface. Maybe my experience can help you figure out what is going on with your little baby. I also want to tell you that when I was younger I was a terrible furbaby mommy. I tried to have a doggie when I had little ones and was busy with this or that, running all the time, never home. I wish I had waited longer to have a try at owning a dog. The results weren't good. Had very stressed out doggies. One even lost a lot of hair because of the stress. I re-homed her and she became a happy doggie. I am much better now. Much more settled with my children gone. Have time to tend to the needs of my babies. Doggies need companionship. If they don't have it behavioral issues arise. I've been through it all. Just wanted to let you know that there is a way to fix it if you want to take the time. Good luck in solving you problem.

Last edited by 4doggiemama; 06-30-2008 at 07:50 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!