View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 07:39 PM   #12
mypreciouspups
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

My two cents here on this..I am not trying to be harsh.. but I love yorkies so so much.. so please just understand with my feelings.. my first three yorkies were abused.. and it took so much more time to train them coming to a house to start over after such sad living conditions..with that said..
I think it is a bloody crime that there was not room in the house other then the kitchen that was being renovated so he was put in the garage.. these dogs are lap dogs to be loved and to love..I do not believe you should keep this dog.. and I think that rehoming him would be the best solution for both you and for this yorkie.
I mean do you have kids, and would you do this if you were redoing a childs bedroom.. I don't think so.. so why would any normal person buy a yorkie and pay those prices to treat this dog like this.. a child coming out of diapers.. do not know automatically oh I guess now I have to use the big toilet.. so why would you think a dog would know oh I am now x months old so I am to go outside.. no we are all taught.. yup even dogs are taught.. not locked away..
I hope you think about what you are doing.. anne

Last edited by mypreciouspups; 06-30-2008 at 07:41 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!