View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 06:52 AM   #12
MarcelaFl
Yorkie Talker

She doesn't need to 'give' him away...

But she's not trying hard enough. I can totally relate to her story. I purchased a dog at a puppy store without thinking. I couldn't properly care for him, and I had alot going on, so I tried to find a home for him. When I put my puppy up I received great offers on him because people helped me by putting alot of ads up WITH PICTURES; she may not be trying hard enough. Besides I took less from the person who he actually went to because a)I knew he'd be in a great home, b)she was local, plus c) I was in a rush, and puppy wasn't having the best time home alone. I received offers of 200 - 300 $ even weeks after he was gone!(I paid 1200! and lost 90%) But 500 is way too much. For that price, people can find a Yorkie on their own(or certainly adopt!). She can't forget that they will be doing her a favor as well by giving Bailey a good home, which he deserves. It was her mistake to get a dog before considering the HUGE responsibility, just like I understand it was mine. She needs to take him in account. Money isn't everything.
MarcelaFl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!