View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 12:13 PM   #1
juliaw04
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Question KaCee is acting strange today

KaCee is acting strange today. Belive me, I rush my dogs to the vet if they even sneeze funny so I would already be there if I thought she needed to go...I'm just concerned about her. When Blake gets home at 5, I'll see what he thinks.

She's not really lethargic, she just doesn't have any energy. This morning, I practically had to drag her out of her crate. Since then, she's slept about 80% of the day. When I pick her up, she very quietly whimpers..or moans like it's uncomfortable to be held? She's interested in toys, but she won't play with them, just sits and watches A.J and she hasn't played with him all day either. Right now, she's laying in her bed. If I get up and leave the room, she will follow me, but it takes her about 10 minutes before she'll get up and and come find me.

She's ate some and she's drinking water so I don't feel that hypoglycemia is the problem. I did give her a little dab of nutrical about 20 minutes ago to see if it'd help. Her gums are pink. I can't think of anything she could of gotten into that would be making her sick. I don't feed her human food and she hasn't had any treats for the last couple days.

Any thoughts? I hate seeing her like this.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!