View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 05:49 AM   #5
wd6474
YT Addict

i really cant say for sure but i think because she saved up to buy him she wants to try and get her money back ?????? a free healthy yorkie puppy is not something you find everyday even when i wanted one and looked at rescues there was always a donations $$$$$$$$ and never less than 300.00 and these were old yorkie with problems ..and most people pay hundreds even thousands for dogs and she only wants 500.00 for him nothing more than what she paid for him......she mentioned putting an add in the local penny saver and as a last resort taking him to the shelter......but i dont know what her intentions are..... i just saw a lonely pup and thought i would help.......my bigest fear is bailey wont need a home if she keeps bring him outside with no leash and not watching him. he'll end up in doggy heaven
not to be mean she could be a nice lady but shes not my friend shes just a neighbor who has the same type of dog i have...actually there about 5 or 6 yorkies on my street and sometime we bring them outside so they can play together thats how we meet this girl for the first time thanks .........cocoa

Last edited by wd6474; 08-31-2005 at 05:52 AM.
wd6474 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!