View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 05:21 AM   #1
wd6474
YT Addict

Default no home for bailey

just wanted to put out an update on bailey. so far my neighbor has not been able to find a home for him . everyone who did ask about him either wanted him for free or wanted him to be shipped(which in the origional thread was told would not do). i have tried to help her find someone since her last resort is to take him to an animal shelter . she's looking for a good home for him. i read lots of post on yt saying there are lots of loving people on this site who would love to adopt and new baby and love him, but as of today thats not baileys case ..... she cant afford to keep him to much longer. her schedule just doesnt give her but about an hour or two a day with him. also let me just say i think( my opinion only)my neighbor bought bailey because he is very cute and lots of people want small dogs. but im hoping he gets a new home soon. i dont see her very often but last week she brought him outside to walk him with no leash and talking on her cell phone non stop . bailey was running in and out the street and not once did she put that cell phone down to get her boy. i felt bad because i took my boy in the house but he was trying to follow what bailey was doing and i cant have that...... even though yt has not been able to be a resource for bailey's needs all you guys have helped me so much with my lucky boy and i just wanted to say thanks.....you know our babies are so lucky that they have us and good homes. unfortuantly some other dogs dont have it so good and i guess bailey will fall into that catagory................
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!