View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 04:36 PM   #1
buddysmom
Yorkie Talker

Cry lots of health problems

Hello everyone ! This is my first post. I have had really bad luck with my little guy Buddy. He's a perfect angel but has had every health problem under the sun. He's currently on allergy shots, hypoallergenic food...this past week, he developed panceatitis...the vet has him on 2 antibiotics and sub Q fluids...I worry all of the time about him. This is just a small example of his total health picture...it's just too much to even write in a blog. I am so attached to him that I have gone without basic necessities to pay the vet bills, this is what we do when we care. I suspect that I am the victim of a backyard breeder although she was highly recommended as a reputable breeder in the Phoenix area. Buddy's brother died at age 6 so that's why I suspect bad breeding. The vet has not been real positive about this latest problem and I am afraid that this time I will lose Buddy. I would like to have another Yorkie, but I cannot go through this heartbreak again...how can I avoid being victim of this puppy mill problem? Does anyone know of someone who breeds healthy dogs in the Phoenix area? I have cried and cried until I can't cry anymore. I wished that people that breed dogs just for profit would consider the feelings of those that become attached to these poorly bred babies...these people know that the dogs aren't bred well yet they promote them as such and it's heartbreaking...
buddysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!