Thread: Crate Dilemma
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 10:01 AM   #7
Miss Magoo
Senior Yorkie Talker

Bella sleeps with me. I haven't even considered crating her. I mean I have, but it just doesn't get to the point of being accomplished. She did sleep in a playpen for all of 5 days total but hated it and whined. Then she learned she could climb it, and then learned she could just take a running jump and get out of it and that just caused more stress for me. I mean she's tiny and I don't wanna have any broken bones or worse.

So Bella has her spot on the bed and she has a few toys so that way if she wakes up and wants to play in the middle of the night she can.

I have a really high bed though so right now Bella does not jump off of it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she never gets brave enough to do it either because it's a good 2 1/2 feet off the floor. When I got my bed I got a set of steps for the bed and ended up getting the 3 steps instead of 2 so I could use it as a table kinda because I don't need to use the steps (but my niece and nephew love to play on them). So anyway to make a long story less dragged out Bella will hopefully use those steps to learn to get up and off of the bed.
Miss Magoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!