View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 07:20 PM   #8
ldenise
YT 2000 Club Member

ok lets see if i can get this straight. i have the past 2 yrs tried different products. here is my list and my opinion on them:
1. four paws magic coat. (got this at the pet store.)
2. Durstede. did a very good job but i couldn't find it very easliy
3. Pet Silk. still using this i love it ans still using it.
4. Bless The Beast. truely love this product. I am still using it also but not for every bath. it dried out Buckeye's hair and made it brittle. I have since decided that i was not diluting it enough. this is the best i have tried so far for matting and smell. he keeps the "pretty smell" for days. and also have found that when i use this shampoo i can go longer between baths.
5. Coat Handler. I think I will always keep this around too. I love this one also.
6. Vellus. I liked this shampoo but it made Ahia and Buckeye both itch. so I didn't even use all of the sample bottle.
7. Chris Christiansen. I have just used this on them both today. so far so good with it . i was reading in another post about the greasy look that it gave some of your yorkies. I didn't experience that effect. It has done a nice job so far.

as you can see i liked them all Ahia has a silkier type hair. Buckeye has the cottony type.
I think i got them all listed that I have tried.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!