View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 02:55 PM   #1
velobabe
Mommy's Lil' Piper Cub

Star Introducing PHOEBE CAKES

I FINALLY got my girl! Phoebe came home two weeks ago at the age of 14 weeks and weighing in at 2.2 lbs. She was the 3rd born in a litter of 5 and the only girl. She was destined to be mine!!
I was on the breeder's waiting list for a girl pup for awhile when I received the call that the dam was expecting. The breeder was checking to see if I was still interested in being on the list. At that time I opted to bump myself down to a future time, due to surgery I was scheduled to have. After healing, I got the itch for my girl and called the breeder just to see if I'd get lucky...and did I ever! Turns out Phoebe was held for several weeks for another family but they ended up not getting her due to health problems that had arisen with other family members out-of-state, so the family was traveling a lot. They decided to wait for a future litter, which left Phoebe free for me! The family is in my prayers and if Phoebe is any indication, they will be blessed in the future also.
She is a little spitfire and reminds many of a wind up toy; running, jumping, spinning, and rolling all over the place. It's like having a little circus dog...she makes me laugh so much. She's much more hyper than Piper was at this age and such a little Diva. We all love her so much! Now, the search begins for a little sister... LOL!
Attached Thumbnails
Introducing PHOEBE CAKES-hpim2571.jpg   Introducing PHOEBE CAKES-phoebe-cakes-6.19.08.jpg   Introducing PHOEBE CAKES-phoebe-cakes-2-6.19.08.jpg   Introducing PHOEBE CAKES-phoebe-mommy.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!