View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 08:49 AM   #8
Kendraleigh
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks for your response nvnvgirl. So right now he's taking little bits of the royal canine only if we wrap each piece in tiny bits of pita bread. As long as he's getting that nutrition I'm ok with it for now, but I know we're just spoiling him to death! He's getting cheerios and pita bread...now the little bit of dog food. He's not drinking as much as I would like on his own, but I've been giving him 1tsp dropper fulls of pedialyte mixed with water about every hour or so. I'm probably going to take him later this evening to our vet to get the fluid under his skin just to keep him really hydrated. I feel like every time I turn around though he's peeing! Did Max do that? He hasn't had any diarrhea since 1-2am and I don't know if that's b/c his diet is so bland and he's getting constipated now or if he's just slowly recovering and it's starting to form. Let's hope that's the case!

My vet is putting together a list of other dog foods I can try for this little guy. Thank you again for your help! I'm glad to hear Max is doing well!
Kendraleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!