Thread: eye infection
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 07:10 AM   #11
leipshen
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default My Miracle Discovery!

I just saw your post...I have to leave for work in a few minutes ..so i will give you the name of this fabulous remedy.

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU ONLY USE THIS BRAND...THE REASON IS THAT THERE ARE OTHER COLLIADAL SILVER PRODUCTS AND THEY MAY NOT BE PURE, THEY MAY CONTAIN SILVER PROTEINS WHICH ARE NOT GOOD.

THE PRODUCT IS "SOVERN SILVER" available at health food stores...the only pure colliadal silver on the market today, and for sale in the health food stores. The only other PURE colliadal silver is MESO SILVER only available online

I have done extensive research on these products. I once got a terrible eye infection...used a few drops of Sovern Silver: in two hours it was gone. I have used this on my Yorkie with amazing results for eye infections, cleared kennel cough in three days (gone)

When I come home at 3:00 today i will get back on and tell you all about it. In the meantime, research these two products online. They are completely safe and natural.

Back in the 1930's colliadal silver was a widely used for many illnesses. It literally kills 650 strains of bacteria and also VIRUS! the standard antibiotic kills about 8 strains of bacteria and NO VIRUS.

My close friend started giving this to her Maltese with pneumonia and she was completely better in 6 days.

I have been wanting to share this with YT , I have used it and completely believe in it.

Remember, if you decide to follow up on this...DO NOT BUY ANY OTHER SILVER PRODUCT UNLESS YOU ARE POSITIVE THAT IT IS FREE FROM ANY SILVER PROTEINS> I JUST WOULDN"T TAKE THE CHANCE

Talk to you later
Patti

Years ago I came down with a sinus infection that would not go away. The Dr. gave me many rounds of antibiotics and no help. I began researching for my own cure. That is when I discovered "Mesosilver".
leipshen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!