View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 07:27 PM   #1
Mybabe4me
YT 500 Club Member

Default Babybear's MRI results

Hi Everyone,
I know you all have been waiting to hear the results of Babybear's MRI.. I got the call this morning. And it is not good news.. The pin they were looking for is in Babybear's brain where we were hoping it wouldn't be. They did say they did not know how long it had been up there or traveling. It was my understanding last week we counted 4 pins in his neck, I guess we were wrong.. Now I am to watch for neurological problems this will tell us that the pin is traveling. I am thinking positive that the pin will stay where it is and he will be fine for many years.. One thing we will know is if he does start having problems it is being cause by the Pin..
He is home with me now resting comfortably. Poor little guy got his head cut.. I thought they were going to go into the bottom part of the neck like they did last time.. I was wrong.. But in a few weeks his hair will all grow back and he will be back to normal.
I want to thank everyone that has been helping out believe it is helping a great deal.. And also to everyone for their prayers and well wishes. My family and I greatly appreciate everything all you have done.. Thank you so much again.
I am attaching a few pictures of the pin and his little head..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BB 018.jpg (25.6 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg BB 017.jpg (50.5 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg BB 015.jpg (54.7 KB, 23 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!