View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 11:32 AM   #1
abbey lee
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default I'm Yorkie sitting...suggestions?

I'm babysitting my sister's yorkie, Noodle all week and I'm having some issues and need advice.

First off, he won't stop humping my boyfriend's dog Nuppy. Nuppy is a spayed female (not a yorkie...a collie mix). Noodle is OBSESSED. He acts so weird, crying all time following her. And poor Nup is miserable. What can I do to make them coexsist better?? I can't really seperate them either bc I have in a small 1 bedroom apartment.

Secondly, all in all he is very nervous. He misses his mommy and won't play at all and is hardly eating. How can I make him feel more comfortable?? He IS eating but just not as much as I feel he should. He is very on edge and while I was trying to get him to go to sleep last night he was shaking pretty bad.

Last off, Abbey is 5 months old and has not had her first heat yet. Does this mean she 100% CANNOT get pregnant?? I am a little worried to leave them alone together bc I don't want him to hump her. But he really is not at all interested in Abbey...he just wants Nuppy.

Thanks for any advice!!

We love and miss you MINNIE. Never far from our thoughts, Rest In Peace
abbey lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!