View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 10:56 AM   #8
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel sweetlips View Post
Izzy threw up again this morning. I gave her her dog food mixed with cottage cheese but she didnt eat it. I figured Id give her some time and see if she would eat it after a while. But she didnt then all of a sudden I heard her making this wierd nose and looked and she threw up a little bit. So I threw away the cottage cheese and dog food mixture and cleaned her bowl and gave her just some reg. food mixed with a little water and then some hard food...kinda like some soft and hard food. I also had to force some karo in her. She hates it so much she wont even come to me if she sees me with it. she ate some of her food...well most of her food after that. which is relief...but Im wondering if she threw up cause she got too hot?
It's so hard to say why they are throwing up. It could be an internal issue or not. It could be that her tummy was empty too long. It could be any number of things, but you are right that they can get too hot like people, too. Has there been any blood tests done for her to rule out bacterial infection or parasites? Also, if you get some extra cash later, get her a tube of Nutical. They like the taste of it better than the Karo syrup, but either works.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!