View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 09:26 AM   #9
Mom2BabyNatalie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Animal Smiley 036

Our kids used to claim my daughter's bedroom as their space... but with much coaxing from my daughter to get her room back, we've designed a spare room as a play room for our babies.

I'ts not quite finished yet, but I'll post pics when it is.... there is no door on the room, so it's open - with a baby gate across it for when they need to be confined for a bit... the gate swings open, so when they are free to roam the house, they can go in and out of their room as they please...

There's also a closet in their room, that I took the door off of and am using the space for storage of grooming supplies, the dresser that holds all their clothes, etc.

In the play room is a small x-pen that we use for baby Jethro.... or my little male when the girls are in season.... or for any one of the kids if I need a small confinement enclosure for a few minutes...

We have a pack n' play bassinet playpen as a whelping area as well.... and the canopy bed, the chaise lounge and other beds, chairs, etc. for the little spoiled furbrats to lounge on.... along with all their toys and "fun-stuffs"...

Also, my grooming table and supplies... so everything's in one place...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!