View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 07:36 AM   #12
MIZBROWN
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieRose View Post
I never had a problem with the client watching..if they wanted to be in the room, the fee was double..if they wanted to watch from a small opening in a doorway where the dog could not see them, then the price was a normal fee..
Wow Ive never heard of a groomer charging double, just because the owner wanted to watch... As a pet owner, we have a lot of love for our dogs I think many people want to watch to ensure that the cut is correct, how they handle their pup, or just because its the first time using your service and none of which I think a person should be charged DOUBLE?! I would hope that charge isnt for first time customers, because it would seem to me like there is something to hide (IMO). Otherwise, I dont understand why a groomer wouldnt want to ensure the customer is fully satisfied... I would think that one would want to "build" a relationship with a client and not just "bill" the client....

The worst grooming stories come from those that have just dropped of a pup with a new groomer and return to a dog with a messed up cut. Its a little unfair to expect someone to put all their trust in a groomer they dont even know Not to mention, some dogs act that much better with the owner there.... But, I do understand every case is different

Last edited by MIZBROWN; 06-27-2008 at 07:37 AM.
MIZBROWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!