View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 10:54 PM   #1
aka_yorkie_mama
YT Addict

Default letting Healing happen

I look today on my first post about the loss of my baby girl and CG Nemo and i see how i pushed to get over it the. idea many people have that its just a pet .. did not work for me I would walk up to my door and swear i would see Kissy face sitting in her spot or zoomie would lay right where kissy would sleep on me and i would spend the rest of the night hidding out in the bathroom crying. I still feel at fault for CG loosing her baby but looking at all the post for males to try to "replace" Nemo left me feeling sick and now i have there resting spot I have planted fruit trees and flowers in this spot ... it was where the koi pond was .. and i take a moment each day to talk to them both ... i have found i need this .. and that they ment more to me than they will ever know...the karma that came back to me was if any of you recall me gifting my vet tec with a yorkie puppie since hers died after being altered well she came knocking at our door with a woman I know and a matted mess... her name is LB ...I told them no and i was not ready and they told me about LB living her first 8 month in a kennel never groomed or cared for .. so I held her and kept saying NO... well LB is still here and she chases my toes every night and when i cry she acts like an 8 month old puppie and chases my tears ... I know this was a long post but in the first few weeks/days hrs .. Yorkie talk helped me breath so this is a Huge long winded thank you Ladies and a few gents for you kind words and loving suport
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!