View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 07:10 PM   #4
altigger74
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

My 4 are on the lamb and rice adult natures best. It's the only one without corn. I have had them on the regular S/D but I didn't like the corn, then switched to cannidae but the shipping was killing me, tried the chicken soup and Cody gained alot of weight on it. When I put them on the nature's best lamb and rice there was no GAS (thank goodness that stopped) and their hair is so shiny and grows very quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLewis024 View Post
London is turning a year old soon and will need to be switched off of puppy food... obviously. shes eating science diet lamb and rice puppy formula and has done great with it. im trying to make sure shes getting a good food, i cant afford to do the raw diet and dont have the time to make her food homemade all the time. i liked how the bag made it sound and there is no by-products. has anyone fed this to their puppies? ill put the ingredients up. any help would be great. and recommendations! thanks so much!!!

Ingredients

Chicken, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Soybean Meal, Chicken Meal, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Whole Grain Oats, Apples, Cranberries, Soybean Oil, Peas, Carrots, Dried Beet Pulp, Iodized Salt, Flaxseed, Broccoli, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!