Thread: Thank You All
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 06:03 PM   #2
myboy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerwit View Post
I have been blessed to be at the receiving end of YTers generosity. I am so overwhelmed I am almost without words. I can not thank you guys enough for everything. I have pics but my kid couldn't be bothered to download them for me. I'll have them tomorrow.

A very warm heart filled thank you goes out to Mandee (Pepemint), Cindy (Chattiesmom), Belinda (Belindtch) [see separate posting/thank you), Lynda (myboy), and Diggy 4 (see Belindtch's thank you thread).

You guys are just too too much and the generosity is humbling. Thank you thank you thank you.

Murphy was the receipient of more fabulous gifts to make up for his missing GE buddy.

He recieved an awesome toy box, clothes, squeaky toys (his favorite thing in the whole world), treats, harness, leash, napsak , another squeaky bone (favorite so far), and of course, yorkie yummies!!! Another wonderful favorite in my home.

And something for me too!!! A yummy smelling candle, notes pads, purse size photo album, and a picture frame.

Again, we can't begin to thank you guys enough for your generosity. It is greatly appreciated.

Love Whitney and the boys.

P.S. stay tuned for pics tomorrow.

You are so very welcome.
We couldn't let you not have a GE package. I am so glad that you got it. As soon as the toy crates come in, I will be sending you a new one. I am so glad that you like everything. And Murphy enjoys them.
I just couldn't let you go with out getting something that is just not far. So I wanted to make sure that you got some goodies to open.
myboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!