Thread: Tattoo Removal
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 11:09 AM   #15
Oscar's Mom
My Little Biker Dude
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina_Luvs_Missy View Post
Anybody had a unwanted tattoo removed before? If so, please explain your tatt and how successful the result was.

I'm deeply considering it. I just don't like it anymore, my feelings have changed immensely. At first I absolutely loved it, but now I know one thing for sure... I enjoy looking at tats on someone else than on my own body!

It's unfortunate I feel this way, but feelings change I guess.

I will post a picture of my tattoo soon, tell me what you guys think (if the results would turn out to be great)

Any info would be great.
Can I ask why you don't like it anymore? Is it that you don't like the butterfly or that you don't like ANY tat's on your body? If it is the latter, changing the tat or adding to it would not work - have it removed. Personally, I love it! I had a tat on my right shoulder for 27 years...loved it when I got it...then was ashamed of it and hid it for years...then earlier this year I stepped up and got it covered with a larger bolder tat...and I LOVE it. You gotta do what you feel is right tho. I have always heard that a tat should have a really deep meaning for you to get it...did yours when you got it? If not, and you really, really don't like it, I would remove it. Good luck on whatever you decide! It is really beautiful by the way!
****************** RIP SHARON 8-10-63 to 9-21-08
Oscar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!