View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 08:22 AM   #1
SaraAlexine00
Love my lil' Stinker <3

Unhappy Keep Mia in Your Thoughts Today....

(I hope this qualifies for general discussion, I'll understand if it is moved)

I dropped Mia off this morning at about 8:15 a.m. for blood work, microchip, teeth extraction and spay. I'm a nervous wreck! She knew something was up. SHe was shaking like a little leaf from the time we left the house this morning.

I've never left her with any strangers before, she's probably so scared! I feel horrible! I asked if I could leave her blanket with her (smells like home) and they kinda looked at me funny and said "you might not get it back". I said "well, what if I ask for it back when I pick her up?" DUH! I asked when the procedure would start and they said anywhere from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.!!! Geez... I would have liked a better estimate than that! The vet is supposed to call me before he starts to talk about a few of my concerns. I was told that it was up to the vet if I was able to take her home. I basically told them I was going to take her home no matter what unless there are any complications! No one will be there for 7 hours!!

I feel a little uneasy.... I guess I'm just surprised I had to drop her off so early when she might not be seen until 3 p.m. Does that mean she has no food or water until then?

Last edited by SaraAlexine00; 06-26-2008 at 08:23 AM.
SaraAlexine00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!