View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005, 08:43 AM   #8
natalie
Owned by Fred

That's a great carrier! I wanted that one for myself too when I was at Dillards.
I used to work at Dillard's but quit about a month ago. They got those in around Christmas time but they never put it out for everyone to see so they didn't sell often. But here's a story for you.
Did you happen to see the Nine West dog carrier as well? It was featured on Oprah as one of the best dog carriers around and when I saw about 4-5 laying in the stock room I decided to bring em out since I thought they would sell. Well, one lady came in and was looking for that and I showed her the dog bags. They are really cute. It comes in turquoise, pink and orange. The lady thought she would be paying full price on it which is $98.00, but for some reason, it rang up around $20.00!! She was so shocked, she bought two. There were about 3 left and I decided to go hide a turquoise one "just in case" I decided to get a dog. (I wasn't planning on getting a doggy last year) At the time, they were having an extra 25% off so with my 25% discount on top of that, plus the bag being $20.00 something odd dollars, I got the bag for $13.00 and that was with tax! Noone knew they were that cheap because Dillard's never marked them and when I asked my supervisor about it, she said that's not possible because they buy those bags in for $32.00 and they would never sell below cost!
I felt like I found a treasure! It was awesome.
natalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!