Thread: Army Rant
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 11:26 PM   #6
Mayas Mommy
..... and BLAIR'S too ......
Donating Member

Honey I am so sorry you had to learn the hard way .... been there - done that ..... know what it feels like .....

I agree ..... the Army has changed over the years and most of the Wife's are the biggest Issue. I have never met so many FAKE and Backstabing &%$#@ in my life then in the Army .... that's why I don't have Friends in the Military. You can't say one thing without somebody running there mouth about it and trust me .... I got my Hubby in trouble a few times too cause I speak my mind and don't take crap anymore like I did in the early years ......

I love being an ARMY WIFE ..... don't get me wrong ..... I am very Proud of my Hubby (and all the other Soldiers) in what he has done in 16 years of Service and I am shure glad to see we get to have a normal life .....soon .....

It is amazing what Outsiders think they know ...... truth is there is so much more to the Story then everybody thinks there is ......

I hope you can enjoy your R&R Time and your next Unit will be easier on you and help you out when you have Issues ..... hang in there .... lots of hugs from me .....

Last edited by Mayas Mommy; 06-25-2008 at 11:29 PM.
Mayas Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!