Thread: Army Rant
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 07:32 PM   #1
tanksmom
YT 500 Club Member

Default Army Rant

My husabnd just came home for R&R(yeah) and he informed me that I got him in trouble!!!! The Army tells the wives to try to do as much as possible without your husband and use Rear D and FRG to get what you cant do alone done. SOOO my husbands pay was wrong and I did as taught, call FRG. They gave me directions and names of who to see in Rear D. So I go and tell them what was wrong and ask what to do. They YELLED at me. TILL I CRIED!!!! And couldnt help me. So I go home and call FRG. The head of FRG calls her husband over there and informs him of the problem. Because of this my husband and his 13 unit mates were given their proper pay. That was a good thing.
They told him to stop me from doing his financing, like he can do it during a war, and to LIE TO ME about his living conditions!!!! Hes living in squallor with only 2 meals a day(this is an inprovement), and no everyday luxuries. Like gym equipment, telephones,internet,toilets with water, showers, T.V.s. They just got electricity in their building for crying out loud. He told me how he was living and I asked the FRG leader and she opened her big mouth to her high ranking husband and he was pissed my husband told me the truth.
I love my husband dearly and I hate this war but every time he goes over there I want to punch out the president! Or atleast an officer in his unit. This war is kiiling my love for my country. Dont get me wrong I want to be an American but I wish the Army was what we picture in our heads and our told by recruiters and TV. What its like now does not make me proud.
Sorry about the length of this I just need to tell someone.
tanksmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!