View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 07:06 PM   #6
erino77
Currently Suspended!

Animal Smiley 036 Thanks for your replies :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi View Post
I would just keep an eye on her feed her something mild like chicken and rice. If t continues she may need to see a vet but mine have had off days where they have vomited also
I just saw your post, we had posted a minute apart and I didn't read through the thread again after I did. Darn it!! Cause right atfer I posted we left to go to the store. I have rice but no chicken I just fed Koda & Kammie less than 10 minutes ago their regular food..Merrick Puppy Plate, hopefully she will ot bring it back up. Ughh, I wish I would have seen this, I could have at least given her the rice, I know she likes it. She is scheduled to see her vet tomorrow evening, so we will be talking with him about this.
Thanks for your advice

Sammiz' yes it gets pretty hot here too. Like today it was 87 but the humidity was horrible About 2 weeks ago it was almost 100 for 5 days straight, that was really bad. Our ac needs recharged so in the house it was average 87. Talk about feeling miserable!!

I noticed quite a few of our furbabies have been vomiting lately??? Maybe it is just the heat of summer coming on and they are not used to it
erino77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!