View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 06:16 PM   #1
Mybabe4me
YT 500 Club Member

Default UPdate on Babybear's surgery

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there Everyone,
Thank you for being so patient.. I have been on the phone for almost 5 hours fielding phone calls and trying to answer emails and get questions I had answered..
Babybear is out of surgery as of 4:25 doing great breathing on his own.. We have good news on this and bad news on this.. Good news is they did remove a pin that was pinching a nerve in his neck.. Bad news is it is not the pin that had moved.. They looked and looked and could not find it until they xrayed Babybear.. This is where my heart fell to the ground.. The pin that moved is now in Babybear's head.. They did xrays but can't tell if the pin is just under the skin or under the skull.. The only way to see for sure where it is, is through a MRI.. Very expensive procedure. But I have to find out because for one if it is under the skull then this can cause many problems neurologicly(sp?) and he can have surgery but I will not put him through all of that.. I think brain surgery would be way to much for Babybear.. Now if it is above the skull they can just go in and pluck it out and he will have no more problems with that pin..
AS you can tell it has been on rollercoaster ride today.That is why it has taken me time to get on here to explain everything.. I am so sorry for the delay..
I want to thank you all for your support and prayers..
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!