Thread: Pet Stores
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 04:33 PM   #6
yoyo27
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I think the best way to handle the puppy mills is if you see a situation to call it in and have them picked up. Maybe if we all watch and get these places shut down repeatedly. They will finally give it up. I know that one guy is stealing dogs at some of these pet areas and walking out of the business and selling the dogs. The banker I guess was really wondering about him and him stating he was getting in the dog business. Its kinda funny that he had his picture taken in there a few months before with another dog he came into the place with and the owner took a picture of him and the dog. Because it looked like a dog they had raised. Surprisenly that the owner had forgot to download the camer and when she did she seen this old picture of the guy that stole the dog a few weeks ago from there store. Now they are on there way to get him. Can you believe what all is happening? I think times will get worse and there will be more stealing with the prices of items we need. Its sad it has to be this way. I hate the puppy mills and the breeding practice they do. Its not the puppies fault.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!