View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 01:32 PM   #1
erino77
Currently Suspended!

Question Kammie is not feeling well

I'm not sure what is going on with her. Last night she threw up 2 times right before bed. Just a foamy type stuff. This morning she ate her food fine and drank some water. But throughout the day she has not been drinking as much as normal, and it's a hot muggy day. Her gums look fine though. She has thrown up 4 more times today, but no food was in it, just the foamy stuff. Her eyes look kind of "sick" to me and she is not as active as normal. Can our babies just have yucky days and not feel well?
We go in tomorrow night for her 2nd part of the Bordatella and to bring in a fecal sample just to get checked since we didn't on the last time. We gave her the Frontline and Iverheart plus on the 1st and the 3rd of June. That has been the only new things she has had. But as I said that was over 3 weeks ago. She is just a little "slower" and "grouchier" than normal is how I would describe her today. Walking straight and all that.
One of my DH Beagles just had pups yesterday and I thought that when she kept going to the window and barking excessivly and growing that maybe she could sense it or something and it was bothering her. But then she started the vomiting.
Any thoughts anyone?
erino77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!