View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 11:43 AM   #1
tobyfan
YT Addict

Default Rescued Marleys progress update

Thought I would let you all know the progress with Marley. She was a puppy mill Yorkie and maybe around 8 years old..I have had her since June 14th and she is making progress! She loves to be held and petted and talked to. She is learning her name...She flirts with my husband, a definate daddys girl!! LOL..She does this smile thing and snorts and prances to him and then will stand on her hind legs..It is ADORABLE! She is warming up to Bob, but still doesnt play. I dont know for sure that she will but last night she went over and actually picked up his stuffed mouse and moved it a foot or so. I gasped because I was so surprised..Bob has been showing off with the toys and shaking and squeaking everything he has to impress her and get her to play but it just scares her.
I have an appt with my own vet on Sat just to have her looked over and have her eyes checked..Sometimes I dont think she sees very well...Oh if there was any doubt that she was able to bark well ...there is NO doubt! LOL..If I am outside and she is not..she will go to the windows or door and bark and paw at the glass. She wants to be out too!!!!
Shes coming along and I love to watch the progress...

More later..
tobyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!