View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 06:13 AM   #3
cesar49
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennne20 View Post
Yes, I am still awake... worried about my baby. Anyway, since I had nothing better to do, I got out Quinn's AKC papers. Every since I got her, something about her did not "sit" right with me for some reason.

She hates little boys. Period. All little boys. Never growls or barks at grown men, just has a HUGE dislike for boys.

It took probably 3-4 weeks of having her and loving on her for her to not get scared when people tried to pet her. She wouldn't run or anything, just acted really shy.

So with her papers I did a little research. Mainly I wanted to see her pictures from puppyfinder.com, where I found her, and see how much different/same she looked. I didn't find them but I did figure out that I actually bought her from Dale Sabin's daughter. Ester Sabin is selling puppies, or actually is having someone named Michelle sell them for her from Versailles Missouri.

My drama puppy (Her new nickname, since everything is such a drama surrounding her) is from a horrid back yard breeder/puppymill.

Some other message boards are saying Dale Sabin was arrested and gave up is USDA liscence many years ago. There is other places that gave a VERY detailed report of one of his "puppy auctions".

He has 9 kids, and it seems they all mostly sell puppies or other stuff. Everything from custom clothing, cars, building houses, etc.

Kinda crazy.

Had I known then she was coming from a place like this, no I would not have willing supported a puppymill. However, I think maybe I was sent to save her and she was sent to teach me a great deal about patience and understanding and how much love I could give.
there needs to be new USDA laws to protect dogs.. they are NOT livestock
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!